Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Book Trailer

Today I am posting a book trailer for a book I have not read yet.  But the video is absolutely hilarious.  It's Ellen "auditioning" for the Fifty Shades of Grey audiobookEverywhere I go, I am hearing about this book.  Everyone is talking about it, some reviews are great, others not so much.  I haven't decided if I am going to read it.  But that seems to be my MO with really popular books for some reason.  I waited until about 2000 before finally reading the Harry Potter series - and loved it.  Same with Diana Gabaldon, kept seeing her books at the store and would read the back cover.  But I would always put the book back and think I would get it next time.  Once I finally picked one of her books up, I was hooked.  Although the opposite happened with the Twilight series.  Everyone was telling me to read it, when I finally did I was disappointed.  So I am still on the fence about this book, but still find this video highly entertaining.



You might also want to check out the first 3 chapters of a parody, apparently this guy also has a book deal now http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13548945-fifty-one-shades.

No comments: