Friday, August 26, 2011

Turbo Fire

It's been over three months since I started Turbo Fire and I love it!  I will be honest, I slacked off quite a bit between June and the end of July because of a course I was taking and well, it's summertime and I've been really lazy.  I did the whole program, just not on a daily/consistent basis.  But for the past week and a half I have given it my all with the program.  Over the past two days I have noticed that my upper arms are beginning to look more toned.  And my thighs!  My thighs are becoming toned and sleek.  Now if only I can get my diet on track too I would kick ass!!  For some reason I can be totally on track with my diet, but fail to exercise.  Or, I will exercise daily but can't seem to get my eating under control.  Sometimes I am able to really focus on both, but that will last for a couple of days at the most. 

Some things I have noticed with the Turbo Fire program - you will sweat!  A lot!  Usually when I exercise, I where a t-shirt and yoga pants.  Within the first week of TF I switched to capri yoga pants, then I started wearing a tank top.  Now I wear a tank top and shorts.  I prefer to exercise first thing in the morning, pretty much as soon as I get out of bed.  With Turbo Fire, I noticed that I did not have the energy to get through a whole workout, or be able to give it my all if I did it before eating.  So now I try to do it before lunch or a couple of hours after lunch.  Which is fine during the summer, but I will have to figure out another schedule once school starts up again.  Another thing I noticed is that I am starving one or two hours after doing one of the DVDs.  So now I try to have a little snack within 30 minutes after exercising or I will binge eat!

If you are looking to lose weight or just to tone up you have got to try Turbo Fire, it is awesome!  If you haven't really exercised before, I would suggest starting off with Chalene Johnson's other program, Turbo Jam.  It's similar to Turbo Fire, but not as intense.  I am hoping to really see a difference by the end of September, especially in my midsection, that always seems to be the last area I see a difference in.


No comments: