Monday, October 3, 2011

The Witness by Nora Roberts

Every so often I like to look up upcoming books by my favourite authors.  Today I decided to see if there was any information on Nora Roberts' hardcover for 2012.  I discovered that her next book is titled The Witness and will be released on April 17, 2012.  I have not come across a cover or the synopsis but I did find a description from Nora herself at her messageboard about the book:

Right now I’m working on the 2012 hardcover. As a teenager our heroine has her first rebellion and as a consequence witnesses brutal murder. This brilliant, socially awkward girl goes under the protection of the US Marshalls, but things go horribly wrong. Some 12 years later, with only herself to depend on, she’s still on the run. Until she meets the charming and tenacious local chief of police in the quiet area of the Ozarks where she’s trying to settle down.

I am looking forward to this book, it sounds like a classic Roberts suspense.

No comments: