Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Book Trailer

Here's another Friday book trailer that is actually a trailer for a movie based on a book.  This time it's Janet Evanovich's One for the Money.



I haven't read any of the books since #6 because I was getting tired of the triangle between Stephanie, Joe and Ranger (I was a Joe girl, but also found Ranger hot - he just needed his own girl).  I also found that the books were becoming too formulaic with the jokes and characters.  I tried reading numbers 7 and 8 but couldn't finish either one.  I think the series is up to 17 now.  I absolutely loved the first 6 books and read each one a couple of times.  So I think I might actually check this movie out when it comes out in January.  Meanwhile, I think it might be time for a re-read of One for the Money.

No comments: