Thursday, March 17, 2011

Highlander Historical Romance

I have just stumbled upon a new Scottish historical series that will be released later this year.  Maya Banks'  Highlander series follows three brothers as they fight to save their clan.  The books will be released back to back (I can't tell you how much I love this!) starting September, 2011.  The first book, In Bed with a Highlander,is the eldest brother, Ewan's story, who falls in love with the King's illegitimate daughter.  Next up is Alaric in Seduction of a Highland Lass, Alaric is forced to choose between love and duty.  Finally the youngest brother, Caelen gets his story in Never Love a Highlander.  In the conclusion of the trilogy, Caelen marries his brother's jilted bride to save the alliance between the two clans.  I absolutely adore Scottish historical romances and cannot wait for these to come out.  I have not read any of Maya banks' books before.  I know she is an erotic romance novelist, which I enjoy, but I hope that these books have a meaty storyline as well.
    

No comments: