Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 13

Your Favourite Writer

This was so hard to narrow down.  I have two bookcases full of books of my favourite authors.  Some of my faves are:

Contemporary
Rachel Gibson
Linda Howard
Nora Roberts
Sandra Brown
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Lara Adrian
Kristan Higgins
Karen Robards
Karen Marie Moning

Historical
Lisa Kleypas
Monica McCarty
Johanna Lindsey
Madeline Hunter
Diana Gabaldon
Karen Marie Moning
Pamela Clare
Julie Garwood
Shannon Drake
Heather Graham

I think my all time favourite author would have to be Johanna Lindsey.  I started reading her books when I was twelve.  I don't think she wrote a bad book before 1994, after that some of her books are hits and misses.  But I still return to her old ones which have heart, heat, and chemistry.
Surrender My Love (Viking, #3) The Magic of You (Malory Family, #4) Once a Princess (Cardinia's Royal Family, #1) Defy Not the Heart (Shefford's Knights, #1) Tender Rebel (Malory Family, #2) Hearts Aflame (Viking , #2)

No comments: