Monday, May 9, 2011

Turbo Fire

Ok, this post has absolutely nothing to do with romance novels, reading, or books in any way possible.  Turbo Fire, Chalene Johnson's newest cardio conditioning system is my new obsession.  I got it last Tuesday and started off with the 5 day inferno plan.  Now I know you're supposed to take your measurements before to compare, but I didn't.  I can already feel a difference in my waist, and my pants feel looser around my thighs.  Today was the first day of the actual program and I am hoping to lose a couple of dress sizes for a girls' night out on June 11. 

This program is intense!  Apparently you are supposed to burn 9x more fat and calories than with traditional cardio.  If you haven't heard of it you need to check it out.  I think I might do either a weekly or monthly update on my progress with Turbo Fire.

TurboFire--Intense Cardio Conditioning

No comments: